Friday, March 21, 2014

My New found Love with ,"Instagram"

It's been a long time that I wrote on my blog, week after week my alarm goes off on Thursday and Sunday reminding me of going to my blog and vent out my thoughts and creativity. Do you ever ask yourself How can Instagram help my business? How to create a following on Instagram? Last year  it began with lots of high tides and low tides, gladly towards the end of the year it was all so smooth, This is year I feel blessed and has been one of my best years as a processional photographer. Just recently I shared a thought on my Facebook page, this what it said," Your Vision is yours, Few will come to enhance it and Few will come to denounce it". What I want to say is that keep complete focus on your vision and goals do not let any one tell you what you should do and what you should not do. As an artist we get opinions from everyone around us, what we have to really understand and master is that no one can should influence my creativity and thoughts. unless you are true and purely say what comes from your heart it will not touch others. So my new found love is Instagram, I resisted from it thinking, oh man I will have to crop my images and it will loose its originality, one of my good friends Brandon who is the editor of, "American Dreaming Magazine". Told me why are you not using Instagram, it's the best way to reach out to people as a photographer and generate more clients, I started exploring through my images started reshaping my creativity the crop which I was afraid of gave my images a new dimension and I started posting new images, it feels as if these are all new shots, I have always loved the square format now it's there for me. I am enjoying Instagram more  and more. Soon I am planning to start a new section on my website, www.vikrantphotography.com called Instagram crops, I am actually still deciding what name, What name should i give to this Instagram folder on my website?  As a Philadelphia based fashion and beauty photographer I get across such talented people who will always Inspire me So to all my great friends who are reading this suggest me with a name? Follow me on Instagram @VikrantPhotography and on Twitter @vtunious




















No comments:

Post a Comment