Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Creative Hair Photography

I recently shot a very creative hair shoot for my Fav Hair Stylist's upcoming art show, We have together produced the Dark queens project in which we shot different queens from history. This was very interesting shoot unfortunately I can't post all the images until her art show. I will share one of the behind the scenes shot from the shoot.
For one of the image we had used 4 lights 3 large reflectors and one small reflector, frosted plexi glass,  Key light in front of the model Hair light overhead light with color gel for warm blue texture edge light to separate the back light and two 9'feet reflectors to box the model from sides and front bounce.... I will be showing the image once her show is over. I love to  hair photography weather it is for a commercial client or personal project.  To see more of hair photography please visit my website www.vikranttunious.com







No comments:

Post a Comment