Friday, May 23, 2014

Hair art show in Philadelphia

Recently I shot in collaboration with my hair stylist and good friend Bethany for her hair show, I love to do my personal shoots, love the creative freedom i have and the opportunity to visualize and create gives me immense pleasure and breaks the mundane routine. Without much ado I am sharing the images with you. I will tell you how to shoot an image with plexi glass All the pictures were shot in Philadelphia studio of the philadelphia photographer Vikrant Tunious.
                               
Hair piece for Dark Royality
I shot this image with three lights, front light was a octadome, top light was a strip box and back light with color gel
  

Red Hair



Hair style beautiful and edgy



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment