Thursday, May 14, 2015

Business head shots

Your headshot speaks a thousand words. I have talked about this over an over again  about the importance of having a professionally shot headshot which can hel[p you getting a new job or a project. it is the first impression your client or would be boss get of you.  Philadelphia is a great business city with lots of professionals working all different fields, almost everyone has an account on LinkedIn and is looking to either network with perspective client or hiring manager. What is the first impression they get of you is key for them weather they will approach you or not.  As a Philadelphia photographer  who specializes in headshot photography I take pride in saying that I have shot over 300 head shots in just this year 2015. Every single one of my client has left happy and sending me referrals. I am thankful for the wonderful opportunity God has given me to meet these wonderful people and become friends with them.  My process is simple, I help you from the begging to the end of your session, i will send you a list which will help you prepare for your headshot, work with you and direct you in posing to get the best possible angles and lighting which will suit your face. 























No comments:

Post a Comment