Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Swirl

The time is here to witness the beautiful colors of flowers and trees, I always wonder how God creates things and changes things according to season and this applies not only on the trees but also on us humans, not all the seasons of our life are the same. There is a tree outside my home which was naked not long ago and with in couple weeks it is loaded with the most beautiful and colorful flowers one can imagine, i have been shooting pictures of this particular tree in all seasons, I like to document the changes it goes through in every season and during my life time in this house.
These flowers will stay for another couple of weeks and transition to beautiful leaves.
 I wanted to shoot this picture in a  diffrent manner and give it some twist, so i thougt about the swirl, it was late in the evening aroung 7.00 pm when i took these shots. i had my fav Nikon lens 28.. 70mm 2.8 set at 28mm for maximum width, i stood right underneath the tree and shot it upwards with a long exposure of about 4the of sec  and during the exposure time i had to keep the camera very steady and give it a swirl to get this effect. important thing in this picture is a slow shutter, open apperture and a very parrell and steady movement in the camera.. if this info is any help to you please do share it your experiences with me.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment